Lockie Web – How to navigate and use our new website
We are proud to announce the launch of our brand new website which brings with it a range of new features, making it easier and simpler for customers to purchase. Many of these new features will allow you to see the full customisation of your envelopes and give live demonstrations of your personalised product. We will give you a brief overview of some of the new features of the website and how you can easily navigate some of our new layout.
Don’t worry, our popular Rapid Renewal feature is still here for you to take advantage! This form allows existing customers who are logged into their account to quickly place previous orders or their annual renewal of envelopes. To access this feature:
• Simply login to your account and click the ‘Rapid Renewal’ button in the top right of the page (or click ‘Customer Portal’ and then click the Rapid Renewal option)
• Once you navigate to the Rapid Renewal page, it should look like so:
• Once on the page, you must enter the previous order number you are trying to renew (you can find this out by looking in your previous orders on the left sidebar). If you can’t find the order number here, you can simply enter your account number which should be located on any invoices, reminders or past paperwork we have sent you through the post.
• You must then click the ‘Product’ drop down box and select the product from the order you wish to renew. If your previous order consisted of multiple products and you wish to renew all of the products in the original order, simply click ‘All Products’.
• In the text box below, you will then be able to type any changes you wish to make to your previous order such as quantity, ink, envelope or box colour, start date or numbering.
On our Boxed Set and Gift Aid products, you can now see a full live proof of your envelope as you enter the details of your product. Once you have selected your start date, verse, design, numbering, box colour, and ink colour, you will then be able to type in your church details (Church name, district, diocese and RCN) which will then appear on the live proof. You will then be able to select your envelope colour which will display underneath like so:
On our Boxed Set Envelope products, you are also able to upload your own design or enter your own verse by scrolling to the bottom of either drop down box and clicking ‘other’. The custom verse entry field is shown below in red to illustrate where your wording should be entered:
On our Gift Aid Envelope products, you will be able to select the positioning of your image on the proof which includes left of header text, right of header text or behind the text (opaque style). You must select ‘Upload Image’ and then the Image Positioning and File Upload will appear below it, like so:
Once you login to or register your account on the top of the homepage, you will be able to access and change all of your account and order information. To access your account, use the top navigation bar and click ‘Customer Portal’. On this page, you can access the Rapid Renewal form to replace previous orders quickly, view or change your customer information, view past orders placed on the website or easily change your contact preferences through our Newsletter.